Now you can control your throttle pedal on your phone.
The Pedal-APP Box can be configurated flexibly and individually
Easy installation of the Pedalbox
- 1. Localise the throttle pedal sensor in the footwell. It is situated directly on the throttle pedal.
- 2. Release the plug from the throttle pedal.
- 3. Now plug the original Speed-Buster Pedalbox plug into the throttle pedal sensor.
- 4. Afterwards, connect the original plug with the Pedalbox.
- 5. Now relocate the Pedalbox and the switch to a suitable position.
Faster acceleration and a more direct responsive behaviour! With only one click on the Pedal-App you immediately increase the liveliness of your vehicle.
Entirely unrestricted configuration
With the help of graphic surfaces, you configurate the characteristic curve of your vehicle completely according to your ideas and needs.
Protect your property from unwanted use. In “PROTECT”-mode it is impossible to drive your vehicle. As a security measure, a six-digit pin number is necessary.
lise an actual decrease in fuel consumption. With the slightly degressive characteristic diagrams and a reduction of the injection volume that can’t be felt in the full load range.
You are not the only one using your high-performance vehicle? No problem. Simply reduce the performance of your vehicle down to as low as 10%. Your car can, for example, still be parked, without allowing for an actual ride on the streets.
Speed-Buster throttle pedal tuning app
Available for IOS and Android
The original SPEED-Buster Pedalbox optimizes the serial signal of the electronic throttle pedal, which leads the engine control unit to a different standard setting. With the free-of-charge Pedal-App you configure the Pedalbox according to your wishes.
It is, contrary to popular belief not possible to cause the speed of the signal by quickly pressing the accelerator.
- improves the response of your vehicle
- more direct throttle response
- sportier handling
- more torque even at low speed
- no additional burden on the engine
- "Made in Germany" from the development to the production site in Sinzig
- always up to date of all motor types
- EMC Certification
- 3 power levels to choose from