Since 2002 by the most manufacturers the accelerator works no longer mechanically, directly via linkage or cable, instead via the engine control unit on the throttle elements (for gasoline engines) or via the injection system (diesel engines). These so-called "drive by wire" systems are often subject to a perceptible signal delay. The SPEED-BUSTER GP1 is directly connected to the accelerator pedal and optimized independently the signal of the electronic accelerator pedal, causing the engine control unit is induced to another control function. This results in a much more direct response of the vehicle.
It is, contrary to popular belief not possible to cause the speed of the signal by quickly pressing the accelerator.
- improves the response of your vehicle
- more direct throttle response
- sportier handling
- more torque even at low speed
- no additional burden on the engine
- "Made in Germany" from the development to the production site in Sinzig
- always up to date of all motor types
- EMC Certification
- 3 power levels to choose from